- Mutton – 500 gms
- Onion – 2 (medium size)
- Tomato – 1 (medium size)
- Green Chilly – 2 to 3
- Coriander leaf – 1 bunch
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Chilly powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 3 tsp
- Fennel powder – 3 tsp
- Garam masala – ½ tsp
- Mutton masala – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1tbsp
- Salt for taste
- Pour 1tbsp oil in a cooker. As the oil gets heated add chopped onion and fry it in low flame till it becomes light brown.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste and cook it until its raw smell goes off.
- After that add chopped tomato, green chillies and coriander leaves and cook it for about 2 to 3 minutes and then add turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder, fennel powder, garam masala and mutton masala and salt for taste.
- Then add cleaned chopped mutton and mix well, then close the cooker and cook it until 3 to 4 whistle comes.
- Now the mutton is ready to serve.
- Garnish the mutton curry by spreading chopped coriander leaves above the mutton curry and then serve it hot.
- This mutton curry can be served along with rice, Chapattis, Naan or parathas.